Sharadha Kodem is the managing attorney at Kodem Law Firm. As an immigrant herself, Sharadha is uniquely placed to help fellow immigrants. After completing her Bachelor’s in Computer Science from India, Sharadha arrived in the United States to obtain her Master’s in Computer Science on an F-1 Visa. Following her H-1B approval, she worked as a Software Engineer and Architect for a multinational corporation. While in Law School, she had to fight her way through wrongfully initiated deportation proceedings which strengthened her resolve to help fellow immigrants. She was recently sworn in as a US Citizen.
Sharadha specializes in Business Immigration and Federal Litigation and enjoys the challenges and intricacies of communicating between a client and the government. Sharadha speaks English, Hindi, Tamil, and Telugu.
EDUCATION, ADMITTANCES AND ASSOCIATIONS
- University of Madras, 2003
Bachelor of Technology in Information Technology
- University of Toledo, 2005
Masters in Computer Science
- Texas Wesleyan University – School of Law, 2013
- United States District Court, District of Columbia
- United States District Court, Northern District of Texas
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Texas
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Texas Bar College